Who are we?
From the beginning, the ARA Foundation has worked to elevate the quality of life for Mexicans, improve communities and help the most vulnerable segments of the population while observing the following values:
To offer developmental opportunities in order to elevate the quality of life for Mexicans.
For the Consorcio ARA—through its foundation—to be recognized as the largest social labor enterprise in the area of construction.
- To be a foundation of alliances: with our employees and society.
- To be a foundation with clear and transparent financial operation.
- To deliver quality housing, contributing to the preservation of the environment and community living.
- To provide social support in communities through visual aids programs and improving housing, educational infrastructure and the urban environment.
- To give support to families who have been affected by natural disasters.